One of the great things that makes your PC slower are the Start Up Programs.
Making you wonder why your PC is slower.
Sometimes blame Start Up Programs.
First we’ll disable it.
This won’t destroy your PC.
1. Click Start at Windows Toolbar.
2. Type in Run.
3. When Run opens up.
4. Type in msconfig (microsoft system configuration)
5. When the configuration opens up, click Startup button.
6. Then Disable all Start Up Programs.
7. Restart your PC to apply changes.
See the changes after.
You can always ask the geek.