Windows gives us a great feature of hiding any thing, and i really love it. But i think anyone can get the option to show hidden files very easily.
So today I have a quick trick by which you can just remove the option “Show Hidden Files And Folders” from folder options very easily.
You need to open regedit for this, follow this tutorial :
1. Search for regedit in start and open it
2. Now go to the following key
3. See on the right side of your screen, you will see type right click on it and modify it.
4. Change Value Data, Radio to any other keyword !
5. Now done ! You just hide the” show hidden folders and files” option from the folder options, go and check it.
How To Again Bring Back ” Show Hidden Files And Folders ”
This is very simple.
Follow the first three step again, and then change the Value Data back to Radio again.