Installing Kali Linux on Raspberry Pi3 is a straight forward task. If you have installed Kali on a Pi 1 or 2 then steps are the same.
You may also like our tutorial on How To Install Kali Linux On Android
What Is Raspberry Pi ?
The Raspberry Pi is a series of credit card-sized single-board & affordable computer.
What Is Kali Linux ?
Kali Linux is a Debian-derived Linux distribution designed for digital forensics and penetration testing.
What you will need To Install Kali Linux on Raspberry Pi3 :
1. Raspberry Pi 3
2. SD Card [8GB Minimum]
3. Kali Linux Image
4. HDMI, Keyboard, Monitor
1. So first of all download Kali Linux ARM Image for Raspberry Pi from its official site : Kali.Org
2. Now burn that image to the SD Card, You can use Rufus To do this.
See this for help : How To Make Kali Linux Bootable USB
3. Once you have written the image in the SD card you are ready to use it into Raspberry Pi
4. Power up your Raspberry Pi and you will soon see a login prompt,
Username : root
Password : toor
5. Use this and login and enjoy Kali linux on Rasberry Pi
You may also like our post on How To Make Kali Linux Live USB Persistence
If you liked this post the share it 🙂