I think you all are aware of the word Phishing. It is most famous and widely used hacking technique to hack And gain your personal details, credit card details etc.
If you don’t know what is Phishing
What Is Phishing.?
Phishing is the attempt to acquire sensitive information
such as usernames, passwords, and credit card details.
Imagine someone wants to hack your Gmail password, so he makes a website which exactly looks like Gmail. Yes it’s easy to make such website. And now he sends you a mail to update your security or you won a iPhone or any other attractive deal or any other mail with his website link and when you open that website, you will be asked to login to continue. And you will consider that fake website as a original Gmail website and you will enter your credentials and boom! You are hacked.
How To Make A Phishing Website
1. A Script which will make your website looks like the original one. You can also code your own Phishing script or can google it and download.
2. A web space where you will host your website and upload the script.
I Will Suggest These Free Hostings Websites For Phishing :-
3. Sign up in any of the freehosting and order free hosting with their subdomain or you can also have your own domain or you can use many available free domains.
4. Once your website is approved, open the cPanel or any control panel they have and find File Manager.
5. Now open file manager and navigate to public_html folder and then upload your Phishing script there.
Now visit your website, is it looking like the real one?
How To Convince The User
This is the most tricky part. You should know the user you are hacking to fool them to open your webiste. If they love something send them a mail giving that.
Now when the user will login, password will be saved in your public html folder.
How To Prevent Getting Hacked By Phishing
1. Never open any spam email. Yes you get many interesting deal there but because they are not safe they are in your spam folder.
2. Always check the url of the website where you are going to enter your account details.
3. Never follow spam email links.
4. If you are suspicious about a website that it is Phishing page the enter a long email pass combination.
If you liked this post then share it with your friends.