Ram cleaner PC in notepad as VBScript is one thing i suggest you use instead of any software that the software itself is using an amount of ram too. And also helps you without making any background processes.
This one is basic. And with efficiency, i prefer this one.
With proof below.
First let’s check your RAM(random access memory).
- Click start menu then search for “run“, type in cmd then hit enter.
- After then, type in systeminfo,
- Look at this, this image will show you your RAM.
Steps on How:
- Open notepad.exe by simply by clicking the Start menu at desktop toolbar and search for “notepad”.
- Whe a notepad opens up, type in the following…
>if the memory is 512 mb only
>if the memory is 1gb
>if the memory is 2gb
>if the memory is 4gb
Syntax is simple…
“FreeMem=Space(####0000)” the four number sign is your RAM in mb(megabytes) shown on the above image.
as the image shows, it has a 1,790 mb
so the syntax will come like this:
3. Now save it like this “ramcleaner.vbs” at your desktop.
4. Open another notepad.
5. Type in the following:
6. Now save it as “Ramcleaner2.vbs” at your desktop.
These two VB Script files will run like ram cleaner soft wares by clicking two times. Why waste money on soft wares? If you can just make it on your own.
I’ve been using this and guarantee that this is better.
ABOUT THE PROOF, HERE IT IS.
as it shows… it freed some 82mb
Zeta again here.